General terms and conditions of banam Art
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between me and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via my internet shop https://banam.art
(2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract shall be concluded with
Reutlinger Str. 52
(3) The presentation of the goods in my internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on my part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in my internet shop, the following regulations apply:
The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in my Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
a) Selection of the desired goods
b) Confirm by clicking the buttons “Add to cart”.
c) Checking the information in the shopping cart
d) Pressing the button “order for a fee”.
e) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entry of the login details (e-mail address and password).
f) Re-examination or correction of the data entered.
g) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “order for a fee” or “buy now”.
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can press the “Back” key contained in the Internet browser used by him after
The customer’s data will be checked and returned to the website on which the customer’s data is recorded and input errors corrected or corrected by closing the
Internet browser to cancel the order process.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders over our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions per
e-mail to. You can also view the GTC at any time under GTC.
You can view your past orders in the customer area under My account -> Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, or PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by me are immediately ready for shipment.
The delivery takes place here latest within 5 working days.
The period for the delivery begins in the case of the payment by Vorkasse on the day after
Payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after conclusion of the contract.
If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall be borne by the customer.
The goods sold shall not be transferred to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to him, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
I reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes,
who are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must